Biohazard 01 Biohazard 01

Ha Ha Ha

I really didnt like that robot voice but i loved the humour and the idea lol. I want that game for real!! Keep it up!

Chubaka responds:

Thanks, mabey I will actually make a game like that =0?

Breakaway Breakaway

Very nice

I like the style of this and even thou i didnt really like the song the whole animation went perfectly with it. Amasing work!

One Wish One Wish

Man that was great!

The whole thing was great the story was touching the animation was smooth and it was stylish. Make more!

AligatorHead responds:

k

Hiroshima. Hiroshima.

Nice

I noticed you used a lot of music from Akira it was a very powerful film. keep up the good work!

PauLH responds:

Wow, I am sorry for not saying this earlier, I did use music from Akira, which is one of my favourite movies. I used all my sound from that movie. Kudos to you for pointing it out pal, thank you for watching! ^_^

The Dude Collection 1 The Dude Collection 1

LoL

I found that quite good i personally liked episode 4 withy the mime that was cool, make em bigger nextime!

cool-penguin-0 responds:

The next collection will have longer episodes, and some FBF episodes too!

Edge - Part 2 Edge - Part 2

I like it!

Very good its very rare to see half decent fantasy flashes on NG these days, i hope the plot gets more and more epic as time goes by. Nice 1.

Confuzzled responds:

it will, this is just to show the world of Edge (and Overworld and Underland) soon theres gonna b a major plot twist that will make the scale of the plot as big as FF7!...i hope anyway

cats r evil ep1 remix cats r evil ep1 remix

Wow

Truly amasing! The 3d jets were incredibly well done, the whole thing wasincredibly high quality! Well done!

SpiderMan-Dance V.2 SpiderMan-Dance V.2

sigh

Im sorry but its just another sprite movie... millions of these make it thru so this one may but as far as i can see its just another sprite movie which hardly ever show any talent or creative flair.

DaEnglishWeiner responds:

huh? i dont understand what u said, i dont speak gay

Smile! Smile!

Eriee

This is an incredible piece of artistic work which, i feel should be seen by everyone, disturbing. Keep up the good work!

Ready's Voyage Ready's Voyage

Amasing

I really liked this toon it had amasing artwork and a very nice plot line. I think it deserves every award it gets (except turd of the week)!